- Must be a graduating Grade Six Pupil of a DepEd-accredited school - A copy of Freshmen application form.Click here to download.
- Certified true copy of Report Card (Form 138) with complete grades from the first to the second quarter of the current school year.
- Certificate of Good Moral Character from the School Principal.
- Must have grades of at least 85 percent in Science, English and Math in the two grading periods. Subjects other than Science, English and Math must have a grade of at least 83 percent.
- Two (2) 1x1 colored ID pictures taken within the last six months.
DATES TO REMEMBER
- Start of Filing Application: NOVEMBER 14, 2012
- Deadline of Filing of Application: NOVEMBER 29, 2012
- Examination Day: DECEMBER 8, 2012
- Time of Examination: 8:00 A.M. - 12:30 P.M.
1. Make sure that you have all the requirements that must be submitted. 2. Submit the certified true copy of your School Report Card (Form 138) to the Makati Science High School Admission Committee for assessment.
PRIVATE SCHOOLS / PUBLIC SCHOOLS OUTSIDE MAKATI
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Room 203 (Department Heads' Room)
Ms. Adoracion Cordoviz San Pascual
Mrs. Celia Palaña-Flores (1:00-5:00 pm)
3. Submit assessed application form to Miss Lourdes Fulgencio-Gonzalez at the Guidance Office, who in turn will issue the Admission Test Permit.
4. Take note of your testing room number.
1. Applicants must report in their respective school uniforms at 7:30 a.m. on examination day for briefing and orientation before proceeding to the
designated room assignment. LATE COMERS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
2. Applicants shall bring only their testing permit, two good quality pencils, a sharpener and rubber eraser, snacks and water. NOBODY WILL BE ALLOWED TO GO OUT DURING THE TEST.
3. The examination is composed of four areas: English, Science, Mathematics and Abstract Reasoning with 60
items each and is given one (1) hour time allotment.
4. The use of cellphones and/or calculating devices during the test is strictly prohibited and may be a cause for disqualification.
5. The results of the test will be posted at the bulletin boards at the campus or may be downloaded from the school
website makatiscience.edu.ph starting January 2013.
1. The final percentage score of the student examinees shall be computed as follows: English (30 %), Mathematics (30 %), Science (30 %), Abstract Reasoning (10 %), for a total of 100 %.
2. The top 250 of the total number of student examinees shall be accepted as incoming Grade Seven students.
3. Only student examinees who passed the admission test may register on January 2013.
4. Incoming Grade Seven students shall enroll on April 2013.
5. Report Card (Form 138), Certificate of Good Moral Character, and five 1 X 1 ID pictures are requirements for enrolment.
6. Incoming Grade Seven students who fail to enroll on the prescribed period without valid reasons forfeit their rights to enroll.
7. The schedule of orientation of incoming Grade Seven students shall be announced on a later date.
8. Wait-listed student applicants will be considered for enrolment if there are less than 250 students who will enroll.
Home | About Us | Linkages | Log In
Makati Science High School Official Website | Osias Street, Poblacion, Makati City, Phil 1200
Phone/Fax: (632) 897-1362