Home Admission/Registration Faculty Students' Portal Partners Alumni About Us

ATTENTION TO ALL APPLICANTS: Application for Makati Science High School Admission Test is extended until January 11, 2019 and the Admission Test will be on January 26, 2019 (Saturday).


  1. APPLICATION SCHEDULE. The application for the 2019 Makati Science High School Admission Test will start on November 05, 2018 and will end on January 11, 2019. Application requests will be entertained from 08:00 AM to 04:00 PM, Monday to Friday except during Christmas vacation.

    1. Be a member of the 2019 Graduating class of any Public and Government recognized Private elementary school.
    2. Have a Grade at least of 85% in Science, Mathematics and English subjects and at least 83% in all other subjects for the First and Second Grading periods of the current school year 2018-2019. Grades obtained in the succeeding grading periods (3rd and 4th) lower than the grade requirements will be ground for disqualification.
    3. Be in Good Health
    4. Be of Good Moral Character
    5. Must not have pending application for imigration

    1. Completely filled-out Application form. Application form can be obtained from the MSHS Guidance Office or can be downloaded at school’s official website Download Application Form
    2. Certified True Copy of the Report Card for the 1st and 2nd Grading Periods. However, schools that have academic calendar starting in August, only the First Quarter Grades are required.
    3. Certificate of Good Moral Character from the Elementary School Principal/Guidance Counselor.
    4. Certification from the Elementary School Principal that the applicant is a member of the school’s 2019 graduating class.
    5. Statement of the parent that the applicant has been issued or has not been issued a Philippine Passport.
    6. Two (2) 1” x 1” ID pictures taken within the application period with the name tag of the applicant.
    7. Application Fee (if Applicable)

  4. SUBMISSION OF REQUIREMENTS. Submission of documents may be coursed through the School Guidance office. Applicants may also submit their requirements directly to Makati Science High School.

  5. APPLICATION FEE. Pupils from Public Schools of Makati is Free of Testing Charge. Pupils from Public Schools outside Makati and Private Schools must pay Php 130 upon registration.

  6. TEST PERMITS. Test Permit will be issued by the Guidance Counselor upon submission of complete requirements.

  7. SCHOOL ADMISSION COMMITTEEThe School Admission Committee shall be headed by the Principal of Makati Science High School; Guidance Counselor and Selected Supervisors. The Department Heads of English, Science and Mathematics shall serve as members.

  8. EXAMINATION. The Makati Science High School Admission Test shall include mental ability and aptitude tests in English, Mathematics, Science and Technology and Abstract Reasoning. The Examination will be held on January 26, 2019 (Saturday) at the Makati Science High School. Examinees must wear their School Uniform and must bring the following:
    1. Test Permit
    2. At least 2 Pencils and an Eraser (Mongol #2)
    3. Snacks
    4. School ID

  9. SELECTION OF QUALIFIED APPLICANTS.Selection will be done in two (2) stages. The first stage is the administration of the standardized mental ability and aptitude test and shall be conducted by the Center for Educational Measurement - CEM which covers 70% of the admission test score, while the second stage covers the remaining 30% which is the interview of the students and shall be conducted by the Admission Test Committee. The interview shall be rated in accordance with the prepared rubric and shall be an integral part of the score obtained by the students.

  10. RELEASING OF RESULTS. List of Successful Qualifiers will be posted after one week together with the Schedule of their Interview.

  11. CONTACT US.For any inquiries, you can call us at (02)358-2918/(02)358-2910 or email us at info@makatiscience.edu.ph